Balsamic Glazed Bacon Brussels Sprouts are a mouthwatering classic. I have to confess that I had these at a restaurant recently, and I wanted to recreate them the moment I took a bite. They have a richness and bright acidity that comes from the balsamic glaze, which is balanced by the crunch and satisfying fatness of the bacon.
Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- 1 lb Organic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 package Butcher Box or Trader Joe’s No Sugar Added Bacon
- Balsamic Glaze I love Arroyo Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Balsamic Vinegar, or Whole Foods has some good ones too
- Sea Salt I use Maldon Sea Salt Flakes as a good finishing salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wrap a baking sheet in parchment paper.
- Cut Brussels sprouts stems and chop them in half. Place on baking sheet. Chop bacon pieces into small squares or rectangles. Sprinkle over the Brussels Sprouts and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy and reaches 145 degrees F for about 35-40 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Once cooled or ready to be plated, drizzle Balsamic Glaze over Bacon Brussels Sprouts. Sprinkle sea salt over plate as desired. Enjoy!